01. I am technically an ordained minister, and can officiate weddings across most of the United States. For the parts that I can't, I just need to file the necessary paperwork.
02. I prefer fruits and vegetables to most junk food.
03. I've spent a lot of time thinking about religion and how many of the Major players offer the same basic message.
04. With complete strangers, I am quite tactful. With friends, that ability goes out the window.
05. According to the CDC, I'm about ten pounds away from being obese.
06. I don't understand long hair.
07. I collect random stories from people. Like the one about my friend who fought a computer virus guerilla warfare style.
08. I tend to forget where I got the stories, leading to the embarassing situation of recounting events to the person that they happened to.
09. I have a pradoxical reaction to caffeine and a few homeopathic remedies.
10. In general, painkillers do not work on me.
11. This space intentionally left blank
12. I'm not really any good at coming up with lists of things.
13. At this point, I've run out of ideas.
14. However, I'm going to keep the illusion that there are enough things to fill this list.
15. Of all the varieties of pudding in the universe, Jell-O instant chocolate pudding is the finest.
16. One of my internet-friends just reminded me of a song I haven't heard in nearly a decade.
That was... a lot more difficult than I expected. Goodnight everybody, and stay safe out there.