1. Stacie will lose her concentration while driving and die in a horrible accident.
2. I am not good enough for Stacie, and that she will figure this out and dump me in a horribly painful fashion.
3. My writing is utter crap and should be burned in front of me.
4. I will fail all my classes this semester, and be forced to take a year off from school before re-applying.
5. People will claim that I am a fictional person, created by one of my friends in order to post unpopular ideas.
6. Everybody I talk with online is just humouring me, and nobody really likes me.
7. I will never be able to secure low interest rates because my contribution to the Heinlein Society overdrafted my account by three cents.
8. None of this will be read by anyone.
9. I will be kicked out of where I currently live for not having straight A's
10. Belgium doesn't exist.
There you go, my most pressing worries.
Quote I am reminded of by writing this list:
"Hey, has any of you guys seen my son, Chris Griffen? Yeah... I'm looking for CHRIS GRIFFIN? He's here to finger the guy who robbed that convenience store? His name is CHRIS GRIFFIN? I have a picture of him here somewhere... Yeah, you can hold on to that. Chris ruined it by writing his school schedule and a list of his fears all over the back."