1) You are sleeping and you dream. Describe your dream
I am flying above hillsides, but not very far off the ground. Everyonce in a while, I touch down on the ground only to launch myself back into the air with a mighty leap.
2) You wake up in a house. The house can be anywhere within the world. Describe the house and where it is located in the world.
The house is a simple two story house, not including the basement, which doubles as a fallout shelter. It is located on a small hillside, with a garden that surrounds the house. Somewhere inside, a delicious meal is cooking, and there are many shelves filled with books.
3) When you wake up, what time is it?
Around eight in the morning. Sun's been up a while, but the day is still young.
4) You get up and go into the kitchen. What kind of kitchen is in this house?
Kind of an old fashioned kitchen, with cast iron skillets hanging from hooks above the gas stove. There is a skillet of cornbread cooking, and a stew in the crockpot.
5) You are going out for a walk. As you go to the door, you notice the trees around the house. How many are there and how are they placed in relation to the house?
There are many trees to the sides of the house, mostly mulberry, but in the front yard is a tree that looks like it was grown especially for climbing. Behind the house is a forest of a large variety of trees.
6) You are following a winding path of stones and sand, past rocks and dry reeds that rattle and hum in the breeze. You crest a rise and start down. Looking around you see, beside the path, a bowl which you pick up and carry with you. Describe the bowl.
A simple bowl, with a chip on the rim. It looks to be hand-made, and painted with a light blue stripe around the top.
7) The path moves on past ruins, there are false turnings everywhere, but you move straight on. Beside the path you see a key which you pick up and carry with you. What is the key like?
An old skeleton key, made of heavy iron. It has seen plenty of use.
8) The path moves out of a forest into the open. It grows hot. You find yourself at a body of water. What kind of body of water is it and what do you do when you come up to it?
It is a large lake, relatively clean, with a spotless beach. I gingerly stick a toe into the water to see if it is warm, and dive right in when I discover how nice it feels.
9) You move on along the path and, after some time you come to a wall. What is the wall made of? What you do when you come to it?
The wall is made of rough-hewn stone, partly overgrown with Ivy. When I come to the wall, I admire the complementary image of artificial and organic, and climb over.
10) What lies beyond the wall?
The house I had left earlier surrounded by mulberry trees and the special climby one out front.
Right. an explanation as to what this all means is at the bottom of this page, but I suggest you fill out the questions for yourself first, otherwise you will be biased in your answers. As for me, it is now 0526, and I needs me some sleep.